the question is:
“what is a waste of money, a loss of life, and an insult to humanity?”
when i think someone looks better when they aren’t smiling
because everyone should always be smiling
and then a feel bad when i can’t help but notice that they look better when they aren’t
when you’re ipod is on shuffle and the song ‘fergalicious’ comes on and you know every word to it… and then i just start thinking,
who what was i in middle school?? and then i remember that those were the most awkward years of my life. i definitely was trying to be such a cool cat avec my abercrombie camis and lyrics such as “my body state is vicious, i be up in the gym just workin’ on my fitness, he’s my witness… it’s called hot! fergalicious…” **cringe**
those three years were actually horrid… my longing for popularity obstructed all opportunities to enjoy myself. but i’m glad to say that i’ve moved passed that period of insecurity, and perhaps that was the point of middle school. anyway, i feel content with where i am in highschool. that’s not to say i wouldn’t mind meeting new people, it’s just that i’m comfortable being myself, which i have to admit: it’s a great feeling, and i would highly recommend it!
for the win:
- i’m already against the next war
- honk if you think bach’s concerto number two in d minor is far superior to mozzart’s symphony no. 40 in g major
so those ^^ are the ones i simply adore… but what stickers do i actually have on my car?
- mystery spOt
- got kucinich?
although, i must say i am secretly proud of the latter because of its arcane liberal reference to the 2004 elections
why dear god why
that awkward moment when nothing has ever applied to me more.
just ditched ballet to audition for the school play… wait, it gets better:
- i made the decision ten minutes before the audition as i was already driving away from school
- i knew absolutely nothing what-so-ever about the play before hand
- i honestly don’t know what i will do about ballet if i get cast
- but i probably won’t get cast because i messed up on a word…
- and if i do get cast i probably won’t have any lines
- and while all of these realizations are piling up in my brain, i start considering that maybe i will quit ballet because i want to be able to do all these fun things at school like plays and maybe play soccer
- ive been doing ballet for thirteen years
- whats happening to me
- there’s something oddly satisfying about pressing enter
- and having
- the next
- pop up!
- k im done.
- wait: perfect opportunity to insert avril lavigne quote: “why is everything so confusing? maybe i’m just out of my mind…”
- thank you and goodnight.